- Guru leads the Cognitive Horizons Network, a set of research collaborations with leading institutions.
- Guruduth sat down with IVY to share his insights and advice!
- Dr. Guru Banavar is Vice President and Chief Science Officer for cognitive computing at IBM. He is responsible for advancing the next generation of cognitive technologies and solutions with IBM’s global scientific ecosystem, including academia, government agencies and other partners.
- IBM’s Chief Science Officer on the #1 Skill We Need for the Future
- Most recently, Guru led the team responsible for creating new AI technologies and systems in the family of IBM Watson, designed to augment human expertise in all industries, from healthcare to financial services to education.
Dr. Guru Banavar is Vice President and Chief Science Officer for cognitive computing at IBM. He is responsible for advancing the next generation of cognitive technologies…
Continue reading “IBM’s Chief Science Officer on the #1 Skill We Need for the Future on Vimeo”
- Google’s AI Learns How To Code Machine Learning Software
- The Google Brain artificial intelligence research group has created a new machine learning system that can design machine-learning software.
- In their experiment, the researchers challenged their software to create machine learning systems.
- Short Bytes: A team of researchers at Google Brain AI research group has created an AI system that has designed its own machine learning software.
- The software that came up with these designs used the power of 800 GPUs.
A team of researchers at Google Brain AI research group has created an AI system that has designed its own machine learning software. The software that came up with these designs used the power of 800 GPUs
Continue reading “Google’s AI Learns How To Code Machine Learning Software — Bad News For Programmers?”
- Unlike any other this piece of tech awesomeness is enjoyable for kids everywhere
- studios | July 17, 2016, 5:58 am | Posted in A.I. and tagged AI , ANKI , Artificial Intelligence , Cosmo , DataVisualization , Inferencing , IntelligentAgents , itstudios , NeuralNetworks , Robotics , Tech .
- The doors have swung open as google reveals its source library .
- Always on the prowl Cosmo is a play mobile constantly reacting and gaining insight on how to match up against its next challenge.
- Do The Impossible – Travel Across The Galaxy
Read the full article, click here.
@itstudiosmag: “- #Cozmo By #ANKI – #Artificially #Intelligent toy #robot thats on a whole new level #AI”
The toy robot thats on a whole new level. Thinking, learning and understanding the environment around it. The very first self-aware toy truck.
Cozmo By ANKI
- Project Malmo is an artificial intelligence system used to test out AI algorithms using the Minecraft world.
- Project Malmo consists of a Java mod and code to help AI agents act within the world of Minecraft, and is compatible with Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
- On Thursday, the Redmond giant revealed the shift of Project Malmo from the hands of a small group of computer scientists in a private preview to GitHub , a code repository for open-source projects.
- According to Katja Hofmann, a researcher in Microsoft’s Cambridge, UK research lab, Project Malmo can also be used in “reinforcement learning,” in which AI agents learn to complete a task by trial and error — and are rewarded when they make the right choice.
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Microsoft’s Project Malmo #AI platform goes open source | ZDNet”
The system, now available to all, uses Minecraft to test artificial intelligence protocols.
Microsoft’s Project Malmo AI platform goes open source