- This post outlines an entire 6-part tutorial series on the MXNet deep learning library and its Python API.
- In this series, I will try to give you an overview of the MXnet Deep Learning library: we’ll look at its main features and its Python API (which I suspect will be the #1 choice).
- In this article, we’re going to work with a pre-trained model for image classification called Inception v3.
- In part 4, we saw how easy it was to use a pre-trained version of the Inception v3 model for object detection.
- In part 5, we used three different pre-trained models for object detection and compared them using a couple of images.
This post outlines an entire 6-part tutorial series on the MXNet deep learning library and its Python API. In-depth and descriptive, this is a great guide for anyone looking to start leveraging this powerful neural network library.
Continue reading “An Introduction to the MXNet Python API ”
- General way to solve problems with Neural Networks
- After defining our neural network architecture, let’s initialize all the variables
- We need to define cost of our neural network
- We define a neural network with 3 layers;Â input, hidden and output.
- It’s easy to classify TensorFlow as a neural network library, but it’s not just that.
An introduction to implement neural networks using TensorFlow. It covers applications of neural networks, introduction to Tensorflow & a practice problem
Continue reading “An Introduction to Implementing Neural Networks using TensorFlow”
- darch package can be used for generating neural networks with many layers (deep architectures).
- DeepLearning is deep learning library, developed with C++ and python.
- Pylearn2 is a library that wraps a lot of models and training algorithms such as Stochastic Gradient Descent that are commonly used in Deep Learning.
- Intel® Deep Learning Framework provides a unified framework for Intel® platforms accelerating Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
Read the full article, click here.
@analyticbridge: “#DeepLearning Libraries by Language”
Source for picture: click here
Theano is a python library for defining and evaluating mathematical expressions with numerical arrays.
Keras is a mi…
Deep Learning Libraries by Language