- KDnuggets Home > News > 2014 > Dec > Opinions, Interviews, Reports > Geoffrey Hinton talks about Deep Learning, Google and Everything ( 14:n32 )
- Dr. Hinton made a couple of points about Deep Learning and how our brain works on his AMA.
- Its the first time I’ve believed that deep learning would be able to do real reasoning in the not too distant future.
- I think the long-term future (of machine learning) is quite likely to be something that most researchers currently regard as utterly ridiculous and would reject as a NIPS paper.
- Dr. Hinton started a course “Neural Networks for machine learning” on Coursera, which introduces artificial neural networks and its application.
A review of Dr. Geoffrey Hinton’s Ask Me Anything on Reddit. He talked about his current research and his thought on some deep learning issues.
Continue reading “Geoffrey Hinton talks about Deep Learning, Google and Everything”