- What’s more, using AIs to build more AIs may also increase the speed at which new AIs can be made.
- Once you’ve trained an AI to accomplish a certain goal, you can’t necessarily crack it open and see how it is doing it.
- The downside is that AI building more AIs sure seems like it’s inviting a runaway cascade and, eventually, Skynet.
- Google Is Making AI That Can Make More AI
- The lab is reportedly building AI software that can build more AI software , with the goal of making future AI cheaper and easier.
There’s no way this could go wrong.
Continue reading “Google Is Making AI That Can Make More AI”