- We expect to see some new elements of technology such as machine learning and deep learning make their way into our thinking about IT architectures.
- Data Protection Overview Data Backup and Protection Storage Data Backup and Protection Software Data Protection Suites Cloud Backup and Protection Copy Data Management
- We expect 2017 to be the year when enterprises realize that not all clouds are equal.
- In 2017, as multi-cloud enterprise IT designs become more commonplace, the need to protect that data in SaaS systems or across multiple on and off-premises clouds will become critical.
- One of the most significant gaps is how to protect data in the cloud era.
As we approached the end of 2016, I reflected on the storage trend predictions we identified – Containers, 2-Tier Storage, Cloud Portfolio Management, New Media technologies and IT Skills focused on Cloud-native development.
Continue reading “The New Media Evolution, Memory-Centric Architectures and Deep Learning: 2017 Predictions from the CTO”
- Google is building a new artificial intelligence lab in Montreal dedicated to deep learning, a technology that’s rapidly reinventing not only Google but the rest of the internet’s biggest players.
- Google Opens Montreal AI Lab to Snag Scarce Global Talent
- Last year, Facebook opened an AI lab in Paris, another deep learning hotbed , after building its first lab around New York Univeristy professor Yann LeCun in Manhattan.
- The team will operate as an extension of Google Brain, the central operation that works to spread AI across the entire company.
- Google, Facebook, and Microsoft Are Remaking Themselves Around AI
Google is trying to get its hooks into the world’s top deep learning talent before its competitors do.
Continue reading “Google Opens Montreal AI Lab in Global Race for Scarce Talent”
- In using the AI, brain.fm can make available to users music that could help them decrease anxiety, help with sleep disorders and improve mental performance.
- Brain.fm Uses An Artificial Intelligence to Improve Your Brain Function
- By teaming up with neuroscience experts, the team is ensuring that the responses they are hoping to achieve from the music are the ones they are getting.
- Music has been around in one form or another throughout the world for as long as anyone can remember.
- If you old enough to remember the times when music was only just becoming available to buy and listen to online, then you may well remember the name Napster. …
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Brain.fm Uses An Artificial Intelligence to Improve Your Brain Function #ai”
Decreasing anxiety, improving focus, and alleviating insomnia through neural entrainment.
Brain.fm Uses An Artificial Intelligence to Improve Your Brain Function