- Watson’s machine learning capabilities offer new opportunities for vehicles to learn about the preferences, needs, and driving habits of their drivers over time,” the company says, which means it’ll also help with “customizing the driving experience and improving levels of comfort and safety.”
- All of the improvements would help make cars more enjoyable while the world waits for autonomous vehicles to debut.
- IBM partnered with Pfizer in December to find new cancer drugs because Watson can read more than any medical researcher – it can almost handle questions about a car’s machinery.
- The companies said they want to explore the potential of Watson “personalizing the driving experience and creating more intuitive driver support systems for cars of the future.”
- Combine that with the technological “brain” for trivia that let Watson beat humans at Jeopardy!
IBM and BMW are using the famous Watson A.I. to develop smart cars that can interact with their drivers much more, KITT from ‘Nightrider.
Continue reading “IBM and BMW Are Using the Watson A.I. to Give Smart Cars a Personality”
- White House Releases Report on the Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Today, to ready the United States for a future in which Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a growing role, the White House is releasing a report on future directions and considerations for AI called Preparing for the Future of Artificial Intelligence .
- A new report from the Obama Administration focuses on the opportunities, considerations, and challenges of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- The report recommends that the White House convene a study on automation and the economy, resulting in a follow-on public report that will be released by the end of this year.
- Advances in AI technology hold incredible potential to help America stay on the cutting edge of innovation.
A new report from the Obama Administration focuses on the opportunities, considerations, and challenges of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Continue reading “White House Releases Report on the Future of Artificial Intelligence”
- And you, as an early adopter of deep learning, you have a responsibility to make sure that the opportunities that AI will create are open to everyone.
- The purpose of Keras is to make deep learning accessible to anyone with an idea and with some basic computer science literacy.
- There is a lot of hype around deep learning right now, and people sometimes have unrealistic short-term expectations.
- AI will take time to get deployed to its true potential, but when it does, it will have a long-term social and economic impact that most people seem to underestimate.
- Making deep learning more accessible should be one of our priorities.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “On the importance of democratizing #ArtificialIntelligence, from Keras #DeepLearning blog”
Keras is a Deep Learning library for Python, that is simple, modular, and extensible.
On the importance of democratizing Artificial Intelligence