- SINGAPORE — In the brave new world of smart homes, Dyson thinks it’s got a way to get a leg up over the competition: artificial intelligence.
- “Almost every product can benefit from AI, lighting, purification, cleaning — everything that you see in a room needs artificial intelligence,” declared Sir James Dyson, its founder said at its launch event.
- Sir James Dyson, speaking at the Singapore launch.Dyson’s already started dipping its toes in the connected home scene.
- My dream is much rather that everything is automatic, and sets itself for you to your preference,” Dyson said.
- Testing has already begun for Dyson’s new home lighting and fan systems, using face and voice recognition to detect the user, then adjusting its temperature and speed to their precise preferences.
Imagine never having to input a setting again.
Continue reading “Dyson is quietly working artificial intelligence into all of its home gadgets”