- These deep learning algorithms have been used in the autonomous driving industry for quite some time, and only now is it beginning to branch out into other industries, such as online shopping.
- One company that offers machine learning solutions for e-commerce businesses and others is Adobe Marketing Cloud as they recognize the need to make use of AI as early as possible.
- Andrew Zhai is an engineer working on the visual search side of things at Pinterest, and he said, “For shopping specifically, improvements to online discovery means new ways to find products you’re interested in but may not have the words for.
- Etsy is also keen to jump onboard with deep learning technology, and just last fall purchased Blackbird Technologies to integrate the firm image recognition and natural language processing into its search function.
- Some of Adobe’s marketing tools also use deep learning techniques and are used to predict their customer’s shopping behaviors and patterns.
There’s no doubt about it that our future is one that involves artificial intelligence (AI) in a big way. While some companies are faster than others at
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Is Changing How We Shop Online”
- Get sample code for implementing deep learning and natural language processing APIs
- The code transforms a tedious manual content workflow into a more automated, cost-efficient process.
- As the API economy enters its second decade, many organizations, from startups to Fortune 500, are recognizing the transformational power of APIs and creating game-changing applications.
- We partnered with ProgrammableWeb to put together a use case to provide the source code and thinking behind NewsMedia Inc.’s (a fictitious company) implementation of deep learning and natural language processing APIs available on Watson Developer Cloud .
- Savvy developers know where the APIs are and how to put them to use in a way that enables iterative and agile application development.
Read the full article, click here.
@IBMWatson: “Are you developing with the latest technology? Take a peek at deep learning source codes:”
As the API economy enters its second decade, many organizations, from startups to Fortune 500, are recognizing the transformational power of APIs and creating game-changing applications. Developers now draw from a nearly infinite palette of internal and public APIs in an effort to outsource almost all of their application functionality.
The source code behind PhD APIs
- From your smartphone, Wine Ring uses an advanced algorithm to learn what types of wine you’d rate “love, like, so-so or dislike,” and recommends bottles based on your tastes.
- Cauble’s SommSelect has a daily wine offering and is working with Wine Ring to integrate the app’s software with their wine selections to better help people find drinks they’re going to like.
- Wine Ring is putting the taste for wine straight into your smartphone, Dillon said, creating a tasteful, one-of-a-kind “extension and expression of your own personal preferences.”
- Wine Ring’s patented technology compiles a consumer’s preferences as one tastes and rates wines.
- While there are other wine apps on the market, it’s the first to use technology to make suggestions based on individual preferences alone.
Read the full article, click here.
@MrScottEddy: “Can’t decide on a bottle of wine? Artificial intelligence and wine #Wine #WineLover #AI”
Wine Ring is an app, which uses an algorithm to learn what types of wine you’d like and recommends bottles based on your favorite tastes.
Using artificial intelligence to pick the perfect bottle of wine