- Launched in early 2016, Element AI enables organizations to develop their own AI solutions by implementing an “AI-First” strategy.
- “Microsoft is committed to democratizing AI with guiding principles to drive positive impact.
- Element AI, a Canada-based AI incubator, was the first recipient of funding from this new fund.
- Element AI shares our approach and philosophy.”
- “We all know ‘You’re only as good as your tools’ and now Element AI is getting supercharged with Microsoft Ventures,” says Jean-François Gagné, CEO, Element AI. “
Microsoft is taking big steps to make its mark in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector.
Continue reading “Microsoft Ventures out to Democratize AI”
- Home > What We Think > The Partnership on AI Is Exactly What We Need
- It’s important to stop deliberating if AI is inherently good or evil and focus on the values, aims and beliefs of the companies and individuals working on this technology.
- Too often we get caught up in the rhetoric of whether AI is good or bad, and not how humans and AI can work together.
- It’s undeniable that AI is set to change the way the world works, so it’s a good thing to see companies prioritizing progress before competition and coming together to form this partnership.
- The partnership is much more than diffusing public concerns.
Big Cloud – Big thinking recruitment focussed on all things Big Data
Continue reading “The Partnership On AI Is What We Need”