- NVIDIA Released A Computer For Self-Driving Cars Using AI
- Specialists that are engaged in developing networks in NVIDIA DGX-1 data centers can apply them also in NVIDIA DRIVE PX 2 of a car.
- The computer DRIVE PX 2 will allow car producers and their partners to speed up the manufacture of pilotless and automatic vehicles.
- The platform DRIVE PX is used by more than 80 car producers, leading providers, startups and research institutions that work at developing pilotless vehicles.
- A new compact computer DRIVE PX 2 will become a basis for artificial intelligence being developed for Baidu cars.
NVIDIA presented a new energy-efficient computer at the size of a palm that supports some artificial intelligence functions. Car producers can use it in their pilotless cars and different autopilot vehicles to hold control over them and define their location.
Continue reading “NVIDIA Released A Computer For Self-Driving Cars Using AI”