- Curious AI is a research-based company founded 2015 as a spin-off from Aalto’s Deep Learning Research Group.
- Curious AI does cutting edge research, pushing the boundaries of the machine learning commonly called artificial intelligence today towards the illusive limit of true artificial intelligence.
- Curious AI recently had a breakthrough, using unsupervised learning for object recognition in Google Street View.
- he term artificial intelligence is thrown around a lot these days, but usually, when a startup says they’re applying AI to some problem, it just means they are using machine learning in varying degrees of sophistication.
- A major obstacle to reaching artificial intelligence is solving unsupervised learning – and this is what Curious AI’s primary focus.
Curious AI is driving the development towards the next wave of advanced artificial intelligence technology.
Continue reading “This cutting edge AI startup from Finland is challenging tech giants and universities alike”
- Snap’s expected IPO coming sometime next year will likely keep a fire lit under Snap to further innovate.
- While GBB campaigns are still charged on a CPM basis, Snap says the campaigns end up being more effective.
- Snap has also been making a big push to improve measurement.
- Snapchat is adding ways to optimize campaign performance with the help of machine learning.
- According to CBInsights , Snap Inc. acquired four patents in 2016, and while it’s nowhere near the 16 it received in 2015 or the 18 it received in 2014, it’ll likely need to keep innovating next year.
Snapchat is adding ways to optimize campaign performance with the help of machine learning. Earlier this month, Snap Inc. began rolling out what it calls Goal-Based Bidding (GBB). The option, available to marketers buying ads through Snapchat’s API, uses machine learning to know which users are most likely to swipe a certain type of ad.
Continue reading “Snapchat Is Beginning to Use Machine Learning to Improve Ad Targeting”
- Google’s AI translation tool seems to have invented its own secret internal language
- There’s great opportunity in AI, and natural evolution provides a framework for us to study and prepare for the future of machine evolution.
- For the sake of our comparison (natural evolution to machine evolution), let’s consider data and how it is normalized as “the environment” and the training process as “Natural Selection.
- Big data company Palantir quietly raised another $20M in November
- Much like natural evolution, different organisms solve for the same problem differently depending on their environment, but ultimately reach the same outcome.
In living organisms, evolution is a multi-generational process where mutations in genes are dropped and added. Well-adapted organisms survive and those less..
Continue reading “Why nature is our best guide for understanding artificial intelligence”
- Thumbnail previews of all videos on drone
- Find: Simultaneously recognizes and provides the location of learned objects or object classes when it sees them anywhere in the real-time video stream.
- The Neurala Brains for Bots SDK provides the label (name) given to the object or object class, along with a likelihood estimate.
- Teal Drone incorporates the NVIDIA Jetson TX-1 module and will ship with Neurala Follow built in.
Teal Drones selects Neurala for its autonomous follow-me software. New tech uses machine learning and vision to track people and objects.
Continue reading “NEW NEURALA BRAINS FOR BOTS™ DEEP LEARNING SOFTWARE EMPOWERS NEW DRONE APPLICATIONS INCLUDING SMART INSPECTIONS AND AUTONOMOUS FOLLOWING”