- The repository provides code, exercises and solutions for popular Reinforcement Learning algorithms.
- All code is written in Python 3 and uses RL environments from OpenAI Gym .
- Exercises and Solutions to accompany Sutton’s Book and David Silver’s course.
- Latest commit f117e5d Nov 27, 2016 dennybritz committed on GitHub Merge pull request #36 from alvarosg/bug-epsilons-total-t
- In addition to exercises and solution, each folder also contains a list of learning goals, a brief concept summary, and links to the relevant readings.
reinforcement-learning – Implementation of Reinforcement Learning Algorithms. Python, OpenAI Gym, Tensorflow. Exercises and Solutions to accompany Sutton’s Book and David Silver’s course.
Continue reading “GitHub”
- OpenAI Gym is a cool platform for anybody involved with reinforcement learning algorithms.
- To be clear, OpenAI Gym doesn’t power any algorithms itself, leaving it up to more specialised packages like TensorFlow or Theano.
- The platform will allow you to test your algorithms in a variety of different environments without having to go through the hassle of making the right inputs available to your algorithm.
- Data scientist at Craftworkz designing chatbots and developing robotics applications
- That’s right, you can test the performance of your reinforcement learning algorithms on a variety of different atari games and what’s more, you can automatically upload the performance of your algorithms and compare them to other people’s approaches.
So while I was looking around for interesting Python-based AI projects I came across OpenAI Gym, backed by mister Elon Musk himself. This application aims to provide the ultimate sandbox environment…
Continue reading “Messing around with OpenAI Gym – craftworkz”
- In a nutshell: keras-rl makes it really easy to run state-of-the-art deep reinforcement learning algorithms, uses Keras and Theano and TensorFlow and was built with OpenAI Gym in mind.
- keras-rl implements some state-of-the art deep reinforcement learning algorithms in Python and seamlessly integrates with the deep learning library Keras .
- You can extend keras-rl according to your own needs.
- The repo provides some weights that were obtained by running (at least some) of the examples that are included in keras-rl .
- Keras-rl works with OpenAI Gym out of the box.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “Deep #ReinforcementLearning for #Keras: state-of-the art #DeepLearning in #Python”
keras-rl – Deep Reinforcement Learning for Keras.