- For the last years in addressing the future of work I have often focused on the human capabilities that will drive value as machines become more capable and the work landscape is transformed.
- To help define and clarify these capabilities I created a landscape on the role of Humans in the Future of Work, which I first shared publicly in my keynote yesterday.
- This framework overlaps and builds on my Future of Work Framework, specifically building out the distinctive human capabilities that will be relevant and valued as the work landscape is transformed.
- I have spoken and written before about the three fundamental human capabilities for the future of work: EXPERTISE, RELATIONSHIPS and CREATIVITY.
- Recognizing these distinctive human capabilities allows us to design work, organizations and education to use and develop these capabilities to best effect.
For the last years in addressing the future of work I have often focused on the human capabilities that will drive value as machines become more capable and the work landscape is transformed.
Continue reading “Framework: The role of Humans in the Future of Work”
- Recently Gartner, Inc., revealed its top predictions for IT organizations and users for 2017 and beyond, focusing on three fundamental effects of continued digital innovation: experience and engagement, business innovation, and the secondary effects that result from increased digital capabilities.
- “Gartner’s top strategic predictions continue to offer a provocative look at what might happen in some of the most critical areas of technology evolution.
- At the core of future outcomes is the notion of digital disruption, which has moved from an infrequent inconvenience to a consistent stream of change that is redefining markets and entire industries,” said Daryl Plummer, managing vice president, chief of research and Gartner Fellow.
- “Last year, we said digital changes were coming fast.
- In this slideshow, Gartner has outlined the top predictions for IT organizations and users for 2017 and beyond.
Digital innovation is by far the biggest influencer, changing the way we do everything, from shopping to communication to running a business.
Continue reading “2017 and Beyond: How Digital Innovation Will Impact the World”
- The organizations already apply cognitive technology to accomplish targeted business goals
- We looked closely at a subset of advanced users – organizations using two or more cognitive technologies for at least one year.
- We surveyed 600 early adopters of cognitive technologies and wanted to share our learnings through an interactive visual .
- How businesses are using AI: An interactive guide
- Many of the advanced users are embedding a full spectrum of AI technologies – including machine learning, natural language processing and more – into their processes and products.
Today’s most advanced cognitive technology users offer a glimpse into the possibilities and tangible benefits of creating intelligent businesses.
Continue reading “How businesses are using AI: An interactive guide”