- ICYMI: Robots want us to rely on them for daily tasks
- The camera instantly detects unusual situations and sends precise notifications to the users’ smartphone,” says CEO Fred Potter. “
- Update: The article has been corrected to say that Netatmo’s Presence does its AI processing internally with no need to contact the company’s servers.
- Security camera uses AI to tell humans from animals or cars
- Software update will annoy Galaxy Note 7 owners into a return
Netatmo’s WiFi-connected Presence security camera is now on sale, making it one of the first on the market with built-in AI. That helps it distinguish between p…
Continue reading “Security camera uses AI to tell humans from animals or cars”