- Tesla will prioritize Model 3 reservations for current Tesla owners over non-owners
- It doesn’t seem fair for Ng to ask not to ship the Autopilot, which is extremely useful to tens of thousands of Tesla owners, just because a few of them are abusing the system.
- Following a few recent accidents in the past weeks, Tesla received some criticisms over its approach on releasing semi-autonomous features.
- One of the most severe criticism came from renowned scientist Andrew NG who said that it was plainly “irresponsible” for Tesla to ship the Autopilot.
- It’s still difficult to agree with Ng’s claim of creating a “false sense of safety” when Tesla asks drivers to “prepare to take immediate corrective action” and even recommend to keep their hands on the wheel – it doesn’t do much to create a sense of safety.
Read the full article, click here.
@ElectrekCo: “Google Deep Learning Founder says Tesla’s Autopilot system is ‘irresponsible’”
Tesla Model 3 exclusive leaked specs: 0-60 under 4 sec fast and 300+ mile range options (Update: Base 6 sec 0-60 and 215 mile range)
Google Deep Learning Founder says Tesla’s Autopilot system is ‘irresponsible’