- The world’s best poker bot is learning, now crushing humanity again
- Teaching AI poker could have significance outside of the poker world (although it has already transformed how humans play poker ).
- For a few days, it looked like the humans had it figured out .
- AI will likely have beaten humans on another competition .
- By the end of day 10, it was up a likely insurmountable $677,000, with all of the humans down six figures.Â (You can see the latest ).
“Libratus’s algorithms runs all the time on the supercomputer, so the supercomputer keeps outputting improved strategies every day.”
Continue reading “The world’s best poker bot is learning, now crushing humanity again”