- At least a decade ahead of expectations, Demis Hassabis and his team at DeepMind created AlphaGo, a software program that defeated Lee Sedol, one of the world’s best players, at the complex game of Go.
- Demis is one of the leading scientists creating AI breakthroughs, with three Nature papers in the past two years.
- Of equal importance, however, Demis is deeply committed to keeping AI safe.
- Demis has been a leader in establishing ethical guidelines to keep AI accountable.
- If we achieve this vision, it’s likely Demis will have played a large part.
Inventor of intelligence
Continue reading “Demis Hassabis: The World’s 100 Most Influential People”