- Companies realize that their customers want to have more personalized products and services, and in order to satisfy their customers’ needs, they need to collect as much data as possible to understand the profiles of their customers.
- Once the data is collected, Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used to understand and construct customer profiles that reveal the needs of each individual customer.
- In a similar manner, the data of our “digital selves” and our interactions and activities using our digital devices reveal interesting properties of our profiles.
- Recommender systems, or expert systems, are actually examples of how data is used to build profiles and act based on it.
- Based on this insight of different profiles and segmentations, a recommender system can build a model to be able to predict the behavior of users and customers.
One of the most sought commodities today is data. The digitalization has given rise to a technical revolution that could be of the same magnitude as that…
Continue reading “The Value Of Data In A Digital World”
- AI will become pervasive in all software, business processes, and big data solutions.
- AI will become vital to our national security.
- The hype curve will calm down as people realize what AI can do and is doing, and form more realistic pictures of what it will do.
- We’ll embrace AI as critical for our economic productivity.
- Think of AI as an incredibly powerful scalpel.
AI has been hot in 2016, and it’s not cooling off anytime soon. The investments, acquisitions, trials, reorganizations and breakthroughs of the past year have set the AI industry up to have tremendous impact over the next twelve months. Here are nine predictions to watch for in 2017:
Continue reading “9 predictions for AI in 2017”
- Under the banner of “DigiWorld Future,” these events attracted more than 800 industry professionals this year, and allowed both our own teams and a host of industry luminaries to discuss market trends and our predictions for the internet, telecom and TV markets in 2025.
- IDATE DigiWorld has just published the latest edition of its DigiWorld Yearbook.
- We welcome any comments and suggestions you might have for the 2017 and all future editions of our DigiWorld Yearbook!
- We believe that an extraordinary potential surrounds the game changers born of the combination of the Internet of Things (IoT), big data and artificial intelligence – and no doubt 3D printing as well.
- Recognising market trends is also a way for us to identify the core variables of future market scenarios, not to predict this or that players’ strategy, but rather to build a solid foundation for a structured exploration of the different (and deliberately opposite) possible futures.
Read the full article, click here.
@andi_staub: “Digital Transition by a Combination of #IoT #BigData & #AI
#WearableTech #GAFA #fintech”
IDATE DigiWorld has just published the latest edition of its DigiWorld Yearbook. Three public events are held every year, in Brussels, London and Paris, to coincide with its release. Under the banner of “DigiWorld Future,” these events attracted more than 800 industry professionals this year, and allowed both our own teams and a host of industry luminaries to discuss market trends and our predictions for the internet, telecom and TV markets in 2025.
Conclusions of the DigiWorld Future 2016 debates « IDATE DigiWorld Blog