- Watson’s machine learning capabilities offer new opportunities for vehicles to learn about the preferences, needs, and driving habits of their drivers over time,” the company says, which means it’ll also help with “customizing the driving experience and improving levels of comfort and safety.”
- All of the improvements would help make cars more enjoyable while the world waits for autonomous vehicles to debut.
- IBM partnered with Pfizer in December to find new cancer drugs because Watson can read more than any medical researcher – it can almost handle questions about a car’s machinery.
- The companies said they want to explore the potential of Watson “personalizing the driving experience and creating more intuitive driver support systems for cars of the future.”
- Combine that with the technological “brain” for trivia that let Watson beat humans at Jeopardy!
IBM and BMW are using the famous Watson A.I. to develop smart cars that can interact with their drivers much more, KITT from ‘Nightrider.
Continue reading “IBM and BMW Are Using the Watson A.I. to Give Smart Cars a Personality”