This chart shows how many artificial intelligence startups selected tech companies have acquired since 2012.
Continue reading “• Chart: Google Leads the Race for AI Domination”
- It’s time for terrible artists everywhere to rejoice — Google wants to make your indecipherable scrawls a thing of the past.
- On Tuesday, the tech giant announced AutoDraw, a web-based tool that will turn your sloppy drawings into recognizable images.
- AutoDraw uses artificial intelligence to determine what you are trying to draw, and then offers professionally-made images to replace your rough sketch.
- Currently, the system can recognize hundreds of drawings, though Google says that they are looking to add more over time.
- Get the latest Google stock price here.
Google AutoDraw uses artificial intelligence to determine what you are trying to draw, and then offers professionally-made images to replace your rough sketch.
Continue reading “Google just launched a new website that can turn your doodles into surprisingly good artwork”
- That could make for a 1+3 (quad-core) or 1+7 (octacore) layout, where each individual core has its own performance and power characteristics.
- The claim it’s making is that this setup can improve responsiveness for AI, with a 50x boost in AI performance over the next 3-5 years, and 10x between the (still Cortex-A9) CPU and specialized “accelerator hardware.”
ARM processor technology already powers many of the devices you use every day, and now the company is showing off its plans for the future with DynamIQ. Aimed s…
Continue reading “ARM’s latest CPUs are ready for an AI-powered future”
- 1:42 AM The last-ever Japanese VCRs will be made this month
- 5:00 PM the map can show the exact location of every pokémon around you
- 8:00 AM The best portable Bluetooth speaker you can buy
- 7:30 AM First Click: A Pokémon Go dating app makes perfect sense
- 1:18 PM Watch this incredibly retro commercial for Nintendo’s new mini NES
Read the full article, click here.
@verge: “Google’s new Bubble Zoom feature will make reading comics on your phone easier”
San Diego Comic-Con is officially in full swing, and Google is getting in on the action with a new feature meant for comics fans. The company just announced that Google Play Books now supports a…
Google’s new Bubble Zoom feature will make reading comics on your phone easier