- Google, who developed DeepMind, recently bolstered their AI solution to make it learn new tricks faster.
- Artificial intelligence capable of teaching itself new things can be seen as a troublesome development.
- Google’s DeepMind AI Is Now Capable Of Self-Teaching New Things
- Increasing the performance of this AI solution is of the utmost importance, even though its track record speaks for itself.
- One of the primary selling points of artificial intelligence is how this technology can learn over time.
One of the primary selling points of artificial intelligence is how this technology can learn over time. Google, who developed DeepMind, recently bolstered their AI solution to make it learn new tricks faster. According to tests, DeepMind is now capable of learning close to 87% of expert human performance in games. This is an exciting development, although its real life use cases remain to be determined.
Continue reading “Google’s DeepMind AI Is Now Capable Of Self-Teaching New Things – The Merkle”
- Cold case files: Google Pixel case reviews (continuously updated)
- It’s still all there – the problem is enlarging an image while adding or imagining extra detail.
- [Lollipop Feature Lowlight] Google Has Removed Silent Mode, But Only From Phones [Update]
- [Update: APK Added] Google Play Music is getting a smarter recommendation engine, new home screen, and automatic music caching for offline play [APK Download]
- Most of the methods result in a blurry image that loses the fine details of the original image.
You probably know as well as I do that the internet is littered with low-resolution images, either a limitation of a device’s camera or purposely-downgrade… by Corbin Davenport in Google, News, Videos
Continue reading “Google announces RAISR, a method of upscaling images with machine learning”
- A computer enemy is learning how to win virtual wars
- The Starcraft games always shipped with programming that allowed human players to try their hand against automated rivals, but while that AI was toggled to a different difficulty setting, the game was generally the same each time.
- No, today Blizzard, the makers of Starcraft and its successors, are opening up the game to an AI that learns .
- Starcraft is a game that’s simple to pick up, but takes a tremendous amount of practice to master.
- The first game and its expansion defined a generation of videogames-as-sports, and the latest incarnations are still played at the highest level.
AI is going to learn how to war in video games.
Continue reading “Blizzard Opens Up Starcraft To Google’s DeepMind AI”
- The social network does machine learning one better, applying advanced computer learning techniques to…
- Deep learning is a very generic technique Tulloch said.
- The company must also deal with content posted in more than 100 languages daily complicating classic machine learning, Tulloch said.
- But deep learning has pushed the state of the art forward in computer vision tasks, Tulloch said, including with classifying videos.
- High-level understanding of content helps Facebook surface visual memories.
The social network does machine learning one better, applying advanced computer learning techniques to cater to users’ interests
Continue reading “Facebook taps deep learning for customized feeds”