- Now, however, back offices are beginning to benefit, according to a study from Startupbootcamp InsurTech and PwC to be published today.
- Here are some of the study’s main findings:
However, a big barrier still stands in the way of insurtechs realizing their full potential.
- But Startupbootcamp and PwC’s study found that only 17% of incumbents think they’re good at collaborating with insurtechs, and that many startups find such partnerships “frustrating” and slow.
- Until this obstacle is overcome, insurtechs might struggle to become indispensable partners for legacy players, regardless of the complexity of the problems they decide to tackle.
- Sarah Kocianski, senior research analyst for BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, has compiled a detailed report on insurtechs that:
To get the full report, subscribe to an All-Access pass to BI Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and more than 250 other expertly researched reports.
This story was delivered to BI Intelligence…
Continue reading “Insurtech is targeting the back office”