- Neuralink is the perfect marriage between the human brain and a computer.
- Elon Musk announced the hypothetical Brain Computer Interface (BCI), the Neuralink technology, in March this year.
- Once integrated, the technology will work in a similar manner to how humans control and move their limbs and process external stimuli and information.
- With electrodes processing human brain functions, technology will be more perceptive to human emotions.
- The experience that a computer integrated directly with the human brain can provide will be far greater than any gaming module.
Elon Musk’s Neuralink possesses the potential to revolutionize technology and life. Mind and machine joining as one will open the doors to a new world.
Continue reading “Elon Musk’s Neuralink: Potential to Transform the World”
The pace of change in digital technology is accelerating exponentially, particularly in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). All major technology companies are reorganizing around this red-hot sector, and it dominated discussions and presentations at the recent World Economic Forum 2017 in Davos. In this series, I will try to provide an overview of what constitutes AI, how it is already being applied to banking, insurance and capital markets today, and how organizations can craft a value-driven AI strategy.
Continue reading “What is Artificial Intelligence?”
- Well, almost…
“80% Of Marketing Executives Predict Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize Marketing by 2020…Yet, Only 10% Are Currently Using It”
Instead of fearing the likelihood that Terminator may happen in the coming years, I’m going to uncover the specific advantages that AI has the potential to bring to your B2B sales team…right now.
- Strong AI, Super Intelligence, Narrow AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning are terms that often get confused.
- Strong AI is a ‘machine’ that demonstrates behaviour indistinguishable from that of a human being.
- If Strong AI is human-like, Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) is The Terminator.
- With all variations defined, here are 5 forces of AI to transform your B2B sales methods:
80% Of Marketing Executives Predict Artificial Intelligence Will Revolutionize Marketing by 2020…Yet, Only 10% Are Currently Using It.
Continue reading “The 5 Forces Of Artificial Intelligence In B2B Sales”
- How Salesforce Is Bringing AI to the Channel
- While vendors are likely to embrace artificial intelligence capabilities with enthusiasm, it will only be a matter of time before AI technologies start to cut both ways in the channel.
- Channel partners will be able to employ Einstein to instantly identify what combination of products and services will, for example, yield the most profit for them.
- The future of the channel might very well be defined as a contest between competing algorithms.
- Instead of a PRM application, there will inevitably be a vendor relationship management (VRM) application infused with AI capabilities.
A new instance of Salesforce’s PRM software delivered as a service integrates the company’s Einstein AI engine and aims to transform how channels are managed.
Continue reading “How Salesforce Is Bringing AI to the Channel”
- But perhaps for now we are getting ahead of ourselves perhaps we were ascribing and intelligence to our technology which at the moment does not exist.
- Technology and artificial intelligence can and should be seen as means to an end.
- Smart meters, data capturers, programmable devices; it seems as though everywhere we look computers are taking over our lives.
- More importantly, does what they buy provide a genuine solution or satisfy a genuine need or is it simply the best that they can find or afford at the time.
- And maybe our computers can churn out loyalty vouchers and incentives, but they are only responding in a set algorithm to known sets of data.
Smart meters, data capturers, programmable devices; it seems as though everywhere we look computers are taking over our lives.
Continue reading “There’s nothing artificial about intelligence”
- Success in creating AI could the biggest event in the history of our civilization.”
- The famed physicist opened an AI research center at Cambridge University on Wednesday, according to the Guardian .
- In January 2015, Hawking, Elon Musk, Bill Gates and dozens of other tech experts penned an open letter warning about the dangers of AI.
- Stephen Hawking Opens AI Research Center to Help Achieve ‘The Biggest Event in the History of Our Civilization’
- And in the future, AI could develop a will of its own–a will that is in conflict with ours.”
It’s the British scientist’s latest venture to make sure artificial intelligence is used for good.
Continue reading “Stephen Hawking Opens AI Research Center to Help Achieve ‘The Biggest Event in the History of Our Civilization’”
- Silicon Valley Bank survey finds big data, AI will have greatest impact on healthcare industry
- Artificial intelligence and big data are shaping up to have the biggest impact on the healthcare industry, and most of that money will be coming from venture capital funds, according to a new survey of digital health executives and investors.
- Almost half of respondents say big data, followed by artificial intelligence (35 percent) are the most promising technologies in terms of impact on investment.
- Silicon Valley Bank surveyed 122 founders, executives and investors in health technology, asking about the biggest opportunities and threats for the industry in the next year.
- Venture capital will offer the most funding, nearly 62 percent of survey respondents said, with the next closest expected to be corporate ventures.
Artificial intelligence and big data are shaping up to have the biggest impact on the healthcare industry, and most of that money will be coming from venture capital funds, according to a new survey of digital health executives and investors.
Continue reading “Silicon Valley Bank survey finds big data, AI will have greatest impact on healthcare industry”