- Instead of arguing about Python vs R I will examine the best practices of integrating both languages in one data science project.
- Today, data scientists are generally divided among two languages — some prefer R, some prefer Python.
- Usually algorithms used for classification or regression are implemented in both languages and some scientist are using R while some of them preferring Python.
- Instead of using logistic regression in R we will write Python jobs in which we will try to use random forest as training model.
- py is presented below: – – Also here we are adding code for download necessary R and Python codes from above (clone the Githubrepository): – – Our dependency graph of this data science project look like this: – – Now lets see how it is possible to speed up and simplify…
Instead of arguing about Python vs R I will examine the best practices of integrating both languages in one data science project.
Continue reading “Best practices of orchestrating Python and R code in ML projects”
- The company’s trackers are designed to lower a solar project owner’s costs and boost its energy output.
- NEXTracker has been growing rapidly since its acquisition by Flextronics, and now the company has over four gigawatts worth of its trackers operating around the world.
- The trackers are generally used on large solar panel farms in remote locations that sell their power to utilities or large companies.
- Electronics giant Flextronics, through its solar gear subsidiary NEXTracker, has acquired a young startup called BrightBox Technologies, which builds predictive modeling and machine learning software, the companies announced late on Monday.
- NEXTracker will use the company’s software-and the co-founders’ brainpower-to optimize the development and operation of its solar tracking systems around the world.
It’s all about solar energy.
Continue reading “Why a Flextronics Subsidiary Just Bought a Machine Learning Startup”
- AiCure uses artificial intelligence (AI) on mobile devices to confirm medication ingestion in clinical trials and high-risk populations.
- StatMuse employs AI for its graphic search engine for sports stats.
- Inbenta uses AI to allow customers to find their own answers on a web site.
- CustomerMatrix – using AI to enhance customer interactions.
- Scaled Inference – offering machine learning as a service, using AI to guide users through the process.
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “20+ #AI Startups – Butler Analytics”
AI is primarily concerned with the creation of intelligent agents that use technologies such as machine learning, optimization, language processing, logic and search to automate otherwise manual tasks. Most of the AI startups here are pitching at business use (usually sales and marketing), but a few are also developing consumer products (e.g. Anki). Applications in healthcare are also becoming common.
20+ AI Startups