- Béhar says that while the robot can’t replace human interaction, it can offer a companion to elderly people living alone.
- Tech startup Intuition Robotics unveiled an artificial intelligence-based robot companion that aims to improve the quality of life of elderly people on Wednesday.
- AI Robot Companion Wants to Keep Old People Company
- ElliQ is an “active aging companion” aimed at making elderly people feel less lonely.
- “The idea of having a robot companion is quite dystopian, especially for older generations,” said Yves Béhar, CEO of Fuseproject-a design studio that collaborated with Intuition Robotics on the ElliQ.
The ElliQ is a voice-activated, AI-based companion for the elderly.
Continue reading “This robot ‘ageing companion’ is like an Alexa for the elderly”
- A confirmation email has been sent to your email address – SUPPLIED EMAIL .
- BMW is providing IBM with four i8s to be used at prototypes to develop its Watson artificial intelligence system.
- To request a new password , please enter the email address you used when signing up for your Autocar account and we’ll send it to you.
- BMW has partnered with American technology giant IBM to co-develop artificial intelligence technology that will one day be featured on road cars.
- The systems will run on IBM’s Bluemix cloud platform, which the company has said will enable Watson technology to heighten a driver’s connection with their car.
BMW is providing IBM with four i8s to be used at prototypes to develop its Watson artificial intelligence system.
Continue reading “BMW and IBM join forces to develop AI car tech”