- A recent Forrester survey of business and technology professionals found that 58% of them are researching AI, but only 12% are using AI systems.
- Concerns about AI stealing jobs are nothing new but we anticipate deeper, more nuanced conversations on what AI will mean economically.
- Expect to hear (a little) less about malevolent AI taking over the world and more about the economic impacts of AI.
- Most AI systems are black boxes -and immensely complex.
- Watch highlights covering artificial intelligence, machine learning, intelligence engineering, and more.
From tools, to research, to ethics, Ben Lorica looks at what’s in store for artificial intelligence in 2017.
Continue reading “7 AI trends to watch in 2017”
- The course is structured in a fun and exciting way, but at the same time we dive deep into Machine Learning.
- We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning.
- The course is packed with practical exercises which are based on live examples.
- The course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms and coding libraries in a simple way.
- And as a bonus, this course includes both R and Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Continue reading “Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science”
- Google DeepMind Blog
- � 2015 , GOOGLE INC.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Continue reading “Google DeepMind”
- Athima Chansanchai contributed reporting to this story.
- © 2016 Microsoft
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “From #AI to #MachineLearning to the cloud, the invisible revolution is all around #WhatIfAI”
Looking for the next wave of breakthrough tech? You may not see it – but it’s all around you.
Welcome to the Invisible Revolution