- Google’s ‘AlphaGo’ Beats Top Go Player In Win For Artificial Intelligence
- A predecessor to the Liberatus program lost in a similar No-Limit Texas Hold’em tournament in 2015, leading several of the professional poker players to underestimate the bot’s ability.
- AI is thrashing humans at poker at a Pittsburgh casino.
- Artificial intelligence advances in recent years have seen computers master and eventually outperform the best human players at games including Chess and the game show Jeopardy!
- An artificial intelligence computer program called Liberatus has accumulated winnings of almost $800,000 against a team of professional poker players at the Brain Vs. Artificial Intelligence competition at Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh.
AI is thrashing humans at poker at a Pittsburgh casino.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Wins $800,000 Against Human Poker Pros”