- Machine Learning Top 10 Articles for the Past MonthFor the past month (March, 2017), we’ve ranked nearly 1,300 Machine Learning articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career.Topics included in this React list are: NLP, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, A.I.,TensorFlow, Keras, Text-To-Speech, Algorithms.
- The lists for Python are published separately in the publication.Mybridge AI ranks articles based on the quality of content measured by our machine and a variety of human factors including engagement and popularity.
- This is a competitive list (0.77% chance to be included) and you’ll find the experience and techniques shared by the leading Data Scientists useful.
For the past month (March, 2017), we’ve ranked nearly 1,300 Machine Learning articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career.
Continue reading “Machine Learning Top 10 Articles for the Past Month”
- Though many fear what could happen when AI is fully incorporated (mainly due to sci-fi movies that portray the AI as somehow malicious) the rise of artificial intelligence will ultimately improve many aspects of our everyday lives.
- With the use of artificial intelligence, retailers can now focus on the manufacturing and quality of the product while the AI sorts through the data and makes it clear and concise.
- With the increased efficiency and integration of strong artificial intelligence some jobs will inevitably be taken over by machines.
- As quickly as artificial intelligence is advancing, there are still challenges that need to be overcome before there is a full shift towards strong AI use.
- This data is the basis for the central concept of artificial intelligence: machine learning.
This year, 2017, has been dubbed the year artificial intelligence (AI). With developers already beginning to innovate and improve the technologies that already exist, the potential growth in the field is undeniable. The question of strong artificial intelligence is not one of “if” but one of “when” and it is only a matter of time before artificial intelligence is fully integrated into our lives. There are two main types of artificial intelligence to keep an eye out for: strong and weak.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence: The Future Of Everything”
- Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the world.
- The week’s top Machine Learning stories, including machine learning for heart diagnoses, autonomous vehicles, and writing other AI agents!
- That’s why we created This Week in Machine Learning!
- Never miss a story from Udacity Inc , when you sign up for Medium.
- Each week we publish a curated list of Machine Learning stories as a resource to help you keep pace with all these exciting developments.
This week’s top Machine Learning stories, including machine learning for heart diagnoses, autonomous vehicles, and writing other AI agents! Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the…
Continue reading “This Week in Machine Learning, 20 January 2017 – Udacity Inc – Medium”
- HTML Canvas Deep Dive: Free ebook for game & animation develop ment.
- In the observation, we compared nearly 400 free ebooks related to web development and sized the number down to 17.
- For the ebooks that have payment options, let’s try to purchase and support these brilliant publishers.
- All the ebooks in this list can be read for free.
Continue reading “The Most Useful Free eBooks for Web Developers. – Mybridge for Professionals”
- Béhar says that while the robot can’t replace human interaction, it can offer a companion to elderly people living alone.
- Tech startup Intuition Robotics unveiled an artificial intelligence-based robot companion that aims to improve the quality of life of elderly people on Wednesday.
- AI Robot Companion Wants to Keep Old People Company
- ElliQ is an “active aging companion” aimed at making elderly people feel less lonely.
- “The idea of having a robot companion is quite dystopian, especially for older generations,” said Yves Béhar, CEO of Fuseproject-a design studio that collaborated with Intuition Robotics on the ElliQ.
The ElliQ is a voice-activated, AI-based companion for the elderly.
Continue reading “This robot ‘ageing companion’ is like an Alexa for the elderly”
- The hyperparameters will just about fill the memory of a Titan X GPU, so if you have a smaller GPU, you will need to adjust them — most straightforwardly, by reducing the batch size.
- If you’d like to train your own model, you’ll need training data.
- relevance : Two models are run in parallel: the primary model and the mask model.
- …ng Objective Function for Neural Conversation Models” by Jiwei et al. (but still disabled by default)
- The state of the mask model is reset upon each newline character.
chatbot-rnn – A toy chatbot powered by deep learning and trained on data from Reddit
Continue reading “GitHub”
- “If you keep your products superior and never diminish your quality, you will remain strong through obstacles.”
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Martha Stewart
Fledgling startup begun by Stanford University AI scientists has a plan to make your car a lot smarter
Continue reading “Brains Behind The Wheel: Drive.ai Plans Retrofit Kits For Self-Driving Cars”