- Then we gave one of them — Gamaya, a 20-person startup harnessing deep learning to help farms improve their productivity and sustainability — a new DGX Station in front of a room packed with more than 160 investors, entrepreneurs and industry observers.
- The event’s contenders were selected from among the 700 European startups participating in our Inception program, which accelerates the development of startups involved in AI and deep learning.
- After looking at an initial round of 25 startups, our judges chose companies we believe to be the five hottest in Europe to tell their stories.
- Besides our winner Gamaya, the startups included presentations from: – – The Inception Awards continue the series of events we’ve held in Silicon Valley and China in conjunction with our GPU Technology Conference world tour.
- Our Inception virtual accelerator program supports more than 1,900 AI startups with GPUs, deep learning expertise and other resources to help them be successful.
We brought five of the hottest startups in Europe and put them in front of a panel of some of tech’s savviest players at GTC Europe in Munich Tuesday.
Continue reading “Five Hot AI Startups Step into Spotlight at GTC Europe Inception Awards”
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a science and a set of computational technologies that are inspired by—but typically operate quite differently from—the ways people use their nervous systems and bodies to sense, learn, reason, and take action. While the rate of progress in AI has been patchy and unpredictable, there have been significant advances since the field’s inception sixty years ago…
Toby Walsh, Professor Artificial Intelligence, University of NSW Sydney “There’s lots of AI already in our lives. You can already see it on your smartphone every time you use Siri, every time you ask a lexer a question, every time you actually use your satellite navigation. You are using one of these algorithms. You are using some AI that’s recognizing your speech, answering questions, giving you search results recommending books for you to buy on Amazon. They’re the beginnings of AI everywhere in our lives.”
Continue reading “The Artificial Intelligence Race: The AI Documentary”
- The argument against artificial intelligence (AI) is driven by fear.
- The most realistic fear today is that AI will take people’s jobs.
- Undoubtedly technology is taking people’s jobs in droves.
- Google is a great example of machine learning that many people use every day and it truly does make life easier.
- While the fear of job loss is understandable, there is another point to make: because of artificial intelligence many people are currently doing jobs that weren’t available even just a few years back.
According to Stephen Hawkings we do have reason to beware of the consequences of artificial intelligence (AI) including the possibility of the end of the human race.
Continue reading “Why the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence Outweigh the Risks”
- According to Accenture, AI will define future customer experience .
- “The power of AI is the power to make better decisions.
- Reese shared a historical example of AI and whether AI should be used to make decision.
- If AI has the power to make better decisions, then any business that has to make decisions, will be able to make more informed and fast decisions.
- Reese notes that AI in business is really heating up.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the new UI, according to Accenture’s Technology Vision 2017 report, identifying trends that are essential to business suc…
Continue reading “The Power of Artificial Intelligence is to Make Better Decisions”
- The Beer Was Designed by Artificial Intelligence
- Mental Floss® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
- The A.I. learns to do more of what people like and tweak what people don’t.
- Billed as the ” world’s first beer brewed by artificial intelligence ,” it uses a Facebook messenger bot to incorporate customer preferences into new batches of beer, tweaking its recipe along the way to learn how to make better brews.
- IntelligentX is a beer you don’t necessarily need to love on the first go.
Read the full article, click here.
@mental_floss: “This Beer Was Designed by Artificial Intelligence —”
IntelligentX uses machine learning to incorporate customer feedback into its evolving brews.
This Beer Was Designed by Artificial Intelligence