- Watch highlights covering artificial intelligence, machine learning, intelligence engineering, and more.
- Behind the recent bot boom are big improvements in artificial intelligence and the rise of ubiquitous messaging services.
- Some of AI’s viable approaches lie outside the organizational boundaries of Google and other large Internet companies.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on oreilly.com are the property of their respective owners.
- In the graphic below, I’ve listed some of the most important AI, messaging, and bot deployment platforms, and have also highlighted the emergence of a few interesting stacks: Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Apple each control a general AI agent as well as at least one entry elsewhere in the stackâ and Facebook may not be far behind with its M agent.
A look at the artificial intelligence and messaging platforms behind the fast-growing chatbot community
Continue reading “Infographic: The bot platform ecosystem”