- This is a pure Tensorflow implementation of Deep Photo Styletransfer, the torch implementation could be found here
This implementation support L-BFGS-B (which is what the original authors used) and Adam in case the ScipyOptimizerInterface incompatible when Tensorflow upgrades to higher version.
- is to generate segmented intermediate result like torch file neuralstyle_seg.
- uses this intermediate result to generate final result like torch file deepmatting_seg.
- Run to see a list of all options
This repository doesn’t offer image segmentation script and simply use the segmentation image from the torch version.
- Here are more results from tensorflow algorithm (from left to right are input, style, torch results and tensorflow results)
If you find this code useful for your research, please cite:
Feel free to contact me if there is any question (Yang Liu email@example.com).
deep-photo-styletransfer-tf – Tensorflow (Python API) implementation of Deep Photo Style Transfer
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Google is releasing a new TensorFlow object detection API to make it easier for developers and researchers to identify objects within images.
- Google is trying to offer the best of simplicity and performance — the models being released today have performed well in benchmarking and have become regularly used in research.
- The handful of models included in the detection API include heavy duty inception-based convolutional neural networks and streamlined models designed to operate on less sophisticated machines — a MobileNets single shot detector comes optimized to run in real-time on a smartphone.
- Earlier this week Google announced its MobileNets family of lightweight computer vision models.
- Google, Facebook and Apple have been pouring resources into these mobile models.
Google is releasing a new TensorFlow object detection API to make it easier for developers and researchers to identify objects within images. Google is trying..
Continue reading “Google releases new TensorFlow Object Detection API”
- Sharing our vision of the future, including advances in research and innovation.
- Our goal is to make our innovations accessible to as many people as possible.
- When technology starts with people and serves people, it makes progress.
- We also want to promote innovative and responsible uses of digital technologies – prudent innovation – that improve everyday life for everyone.
- Innovation and periods of rapid change have always raised questions.
Continue reading “Innovation endorsed by Orange: welcome to tomorrow’s world”
- & &
Decades ago, if you were writing about robots, it was probably in one of two forms: either a science fiction narrative, or something short about the handful of robots that could be purchased for home or recreational use.
- Home devices can recognize and respond to speech, prosthetic technology has been dramatically advanced, and our very understanding of what constitutes a robot has significantly changed.
- With these advances in technology have come other questions, some pertaining to the nature of intelligence, some relating to the lines between humanity and machines, and still more that use our research into robotics to explore what makes us human.
- So, with that in mind, here’s a look at a handful of the best books on artificial intelligence, dealing with questions of robots, body modification, the Singularity, and more.
- Crank up Flight of the Conchords’s song set after a robot uprising and dig in.
Thinking Machines: 7 of the Best Books on Artificial Intelligence
Continue reading “Thinking Machines: 7 of the Best Books on Artificial Intelligence”
- Facebook’s new automatic alternative text uses artificial intelligence to recognize objects and people in photos.
- On most Facebook images, the only text available for screen readers is the status posted along with the photos.
- By applying artificial intelligence algorithms, Facebook is able to scan each image and pull out some information about what it depicts.
- It can recognize objects from its library of 100 with from 80 percent confidence to 99 percent confidence.
- The machine helps the users, and the users help the machine
Facebook is using artificial intelligence to power accessibility features for the blind or visually impaired, by automatically generating captions for any photo on Facebook.
Continue reading “How Artificial Intelligence Will Translate Facebook Photos For The Blind”
- Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App .
- You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles .
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #468,850 Paid in Kindle Store ( See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store )
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
Continue reading “Robot Check”
- 1:17 PM Snapchat releases a new web tool for making custom geofilters
- 8:00 AM Lytro releases the first footage shot by its VR camera
- 3:17 PM EU could hit Apple with multi-billion-euro tax avoidance bill
- 5:57 AM Lightning strike kills 323 reindeer in Norway
- 3:10 PM PewDiePie is starring in a new game about being a YouTube star
Google DeepMind is launching a project to reduce the time it takes doctors to prepare treatment for head and neck cancers. Alphabet’s London-based artificial intelligence division has partnered… Continue reading “Google DeepMind wants to use machine learning to help treat certain cancers”
- The RE-ACT team during the final live presentation of the UAE AI & Robotics Award for Good
- His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum launches the UAE AI & Robotics Award for Good
- The winner of the national competition will receive an award of AED 1 Million
- The winner of the International competition will receive an award of USD 1 Million
- Meet the Team: OSU Personal Robotics Group
Read the full article, click here.
@ITU: “$1 million prize for innovative solutions in #AI + #Robotics Award for Good #UAER4G”
The UAE AI & Robotics Award for Good aims to encourage research and applications of innovative solutions in artificial intelligence and robotics to meet existing challenges in the categories of health, education and social services.
UAE AI & Robotics Award for Good
- If you want to get even more from TED, like the ability to save talks to watch later, sign up for a TED account now .
- Bring TED to the non-English speaking world
- Updates from TED and highlights from our global community
- The talk was presented at an official TED conference, and was featured by our editors on the home page.
- 100+ collections of TED Talks, for curious minds
Read the full article, click here.
@erikbryn: “Amazing #TED talk by Blaise Agüera y Arcas:
Reverse deep learning => Creativity!
We’re on the edge of a new frontier in art and creativity — and it’s not human. Blaise Agüera y Arcas, principal scientist at Google, works with deep neural networks for machine perception and distributed learning. In this captivating demo, he shows how neural nets trained to recognize images can be run in reverse, to generate them. The results: spectacular, hallucinatory collages (and poems!) that defy categorization. “Perception and creativity are very intimately connected,” Agüera y Arcas says. “Any creature, any being that is able to do perceptual acts is also able to create.”
Blaise Agüera y Arcas: How computers are learning to be creative
- New Bing APIs Now Available for Purchase – Search, Autosuggest, Spell Check
- The APIs tap into the same underlying Microsoft Cognitive Services that are part of the Cortana Intelligence Suite and bring intelligence into apps with high quality vision, speech, language, knowledge and search services.
- Developers worldwide can now build intelligent apps that have instant access to search technologies developed over decades of research at Microsoft.
- Starting today, the new Bing Search API portfolio is available for purchase as a Microsoft Azure Marketplace offering .
- Gain access to trending topics including news, images and videos.
Read the full article, click here.
@josephsirosh: “New #Bing APIs available for purchase: Search, Autosuggest, SpellCheck: #CortanaIntelligence”
Starting today, the new Bing Search API portfolio is available for purchase as a Microsoft Azure Marketplace offering. Developers worldwide can now build intelligent apps that have instant access to search technologies developed over decades of research at Microsoft.
New Bing APIs Now Available for Purchase – Search, Autosuggest, Spell Check