- Our market report, “The cognitive advantage: Insights from early adopters on driving business value,” reveals that early adopters employ cognitive computing for competitive differentiation.
- In fact, 65 percent say that cognitive adoption is very important to their strategy and success, and more than half regard cognitive computing as a must-have to remain competitive.
- Early adopters leverage a range of capabilities from machine learning to natural language processing to unlock value from a range of data sources, both structured and unstructured.
- All told, early adopters are pushing the boundaries of traditional business practices and unlocking groundbreaking services and sources of value.
- Here are just a few of the ways early adopters are seizing the cognitive advantage:
By becoming a cognitive business, early adopters have been able to evolve customer acquisition, increase customer engagement, and improve customer service.
Continue reading “IBM Cognitive”