- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: robotics/AI , space
- Cool places Ark I Blue Beauty EM Launch GETAS Nuclear Terrorist Official Song Educational Books Brochure Coursework Educational Videos Fellows Grants Interviews Press Releases Resources RSS Tutorial Scholarships Twitter Feed University Outreach Videos What’s New World News
- After a year of breakthroughs, experts believe they are on the brink of revolutionising our daily lives through artificial intelligence – and Asia can play a leading role in this brave new world.
- aging AI Apple bitcoin Black Holes blockchain CERN collective intelligence colonization Cortese Franco culture design education Einstein existential risks extinction Fermi Paradox future futurism Google Gravity Modification Harry J. Bentham health humanity immortality interstellar propulsion Interstellar Travel LHC Life extension longevity media & arts NASA Neuroscience nuclear politics research risks singularity space SpaceX sustainability technology Terrorism The Kline Directive transhumanism
- Main areas Home About Blog Programs Reports A-PRIZE Donate Join Us Newsletter Quotes Store Press Releases About us Advisory Boards Bitcoin Endowment Fund Contact Us Donor List FAQ Finances Guardian Award Interactive Friendly AI Logo Mission Statement Procedures Staff Supplemental FAQ Timeline
The Machines are Coming: China’s role in the future of artificial intelligence
Continue reading “The Machines are Coming: China’s role in the future of artificial intelligence”
- Home Research Google’s AI “Google Brain” Create Its Own Artificial Neural Network
- The last link was with Eve who was taught to decipher the messages without help from the other neural networks.
- The three neural networks that were created to automatically encrypt the information they deal with are called Alice, Bob, and Eve.
- The neural network knew when information had been sent, but had no way of accessing it.
- Each neural network had its own role and together they worked like a well oiled chain.
A team of researchers at the Google Brain office have been working on a project that involved creating three separate neural networks that between them have the
Continue reading “Google’s AI “Google Brain” Create Its Own Artificial Neural Network”
- * May exclude premium content
- A Guide to Four Technologies Disrupting Legal Tech
- Legal professionals have long been ambivalent toward technology.
- Guiding legal technology’s transition from esoteric to standard are four technologies: blockchain, machine learning, the cloud, and analytics.
- In the past year, four technologies are turning the heads of law firm and corporate law leaders, all pressed for reducing costs while delivering results of the highest quality.
Guiding legal technology’s transition from esoteric to standard are four technologies: blockchain, machine learning, the cloud, and analytics.
Continue reading “A Guide to Four Technologies Disrupting Legal Tech”
- So when a Media Company like Tronc comes out and talks about future of Machine Learning and AI for Journalism, we like to pass it along.
- Take a quick view of the video below to understand how Tronc views the future of journalism and how important the role of video to generate their revenue growth engine.
- Never miss a story from Vilynx , when you sign up for Medium.
- At Vilynx we have always known that we are one step ahead of the curve with our technology that makes Video Smarter through Machine Learning.
- Video made smarter with Machine Learning
Here at Vilynx we have always known that we are one step ahead of the curve with our technology that makes Video Smarter through Machine…
Continue reading “The Future of Journalism (a view from TRONC)”
- Recipients must have client access to read the full report.
- Systems Of Engagement Technologies Keep Customers Coming Back
- The report presents Forrester’s top emerging technologies in three groups of five – systems of engagement technologies, systems of insight technologies, and supporting technologies.
- Invest In Emerging Technologies That Drive Customer Obsession
- The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017 To 2021
Recipients must have client access to read the full report. Use Click & Share to grant full access to recipients who are not Forrester clients.
Continue reading “The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017 To 2021”
- We’ll send you a link to create a new password.
- We’ve sent an email with instructions to create a new password.
- Allows you to sign in to your account using that provider in the future.
- Check your email for a link to reset your password.
- Eurostar workers to strike on two August weekends
Read the full article, click here.
@FRANCE24: “Intel buys artificial intelligence startup”
US-based Intel announced a deal to buy an artificial intelligence startup as the computer chip colossus looks to broaden its role in data centers and the expanding internet of things.