- Anything reducing the need for manpower in customer support is considered a good thing.
- Above: Bots will help, not hinder, customer support in a company.
- Although a chatbot can handle basic requests, some of your customers will want to talk to real people and will require complicated support to answer some of their more difficult questions.
- Customer support is one the most resource-intensive departments in a company.
- Chatbots are revolutionizing customer support
Customer support is one the most resource-intensive departments in a company. Staff spend their day answering queries, on the telephone with customers, communicating with other departments, and much more. It is also a part of the operation that is hard to link to an ROI.
Continue reading “Chatbots are revolutionizing customer support”