- Solution Architecture – focuses on solving specific business problems, and combines one or more applications built to deliver the complete solution.
- There are several benefits to implementing a Zeta Architecture in your organization
- We determined that we would have significantly more agility by implementing the Zeta Architecture with MapR, which will allow us to better serve customers in a more real-time and cost-effective way.”
- Strata Barcelona: 6/5/2015 “Using the Zeta Architecture: To become a hero” View
- Zeta Architecture: Hexagon is the new circle Read
- The task was to come up with a way to use these images to extract valuable insights.
- The idea of using satellite images for the work came about as a way of dealing with these so-called “data gaps.”
- Machine learning ‘poverty map’ could help aid get to the right places in Africa
- Using a combination of satellite data and machine learning, they’ve developed a “poverty map” of Africa that could help direct aid to some of the world’s most deprived areas.
- “One part of the problem when it comes to dealing with poverty is that we don’t have very good data,” Neal Jean, a Ph.D student in Machine Learning at Stanford, told Digital Trends. “
Read the full article, click here.
@DigitalTrends: “#Machine learning ‘poverty map’ could help aid get to the right places in Africa”
Researchers at Stanford University are using machine learning and satellite data to develop a detailed “poverty map” of Africa.
Machine learning ‘poverty map’ could help aid get to the right places in Africa