- Additionally, we announced a new promotion specifically for partners reselling our Data Security solutions.
- Informatica offers solutions to help partners help their customers with both “Detect” (Discovery and Classification) and “Protect” (Data Masking, Encryption or other 3rd party tools)
Best of all, Informatica is relying on you, our partners, to drive this strategy within our joint customer base.
- Additionally, on the May Partner Pulse Webcast, we launched our Data Security Promotion for partners!
- This includes additional front-end and back-end margin and rebates for partners who identify and close data security opportunities.
- You can listen to the replay of this webcast here and get the details of our Data Security promotion and solution portfolio on PARC, our partner portal.
Partner Opportunities in Data Security- We’ve got the enablement materials, sales tools and marketing programs to help get you started.
Continue reading “Partner Opportunities in Data Security”
- The “incredibly detailed” records provide invaluable source material for the outfit’s neural networks, Suleyman told The Guardian. “
- After it was revealed that DeepMind Health would grant the Google-owned firm uninhibited access to 1.6 million NHS patient records from London’s Royal Free Hospital, Chase Farm, and Barnet hospitals over the past five years and until 2017, some privacy advocates protested.
- And patients rely on my experience to predict their future,” he told The Guardian. “
- Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases
- DeepMind, for its part, said that any sensitive data in the course of research is being transmitted securely. “
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases”
Google’s DeepMind division announced a partnership with the U.K.’s Moorsfields hospital that will see millions of eye records analyzed for commonalities.
Google’s DeepMind will soon apply artificial intelligence to the detection of eye diseases