- Great, now Google’s AI is coming up with its own encryption methods
- Google Pixel: full systemless root now achieved by Chainfire
- So while the messages were a far cry from Skynet, they do prove that AIs can successfully invent an encryption method that they have developed themselves and that even other AIs can’t decrypt.
- Google helps you vote, FIFA Mobile Soccer, Cr…
- The encryption method the AIs developed cannot even be studied, as the machine learning simply spits out an answer rather than showing its working.
You read that right: artificially intelligent neural networks are now coming up with their own encryption techniques to send secret messages to one another. Two Google Brain researchers reported the successful construction of a human-independent, purely AI-created encryption that has already been used to keep other AIs – and their human interlocutors – from eavesdropping on the conversation.
Continue reading “Great, now Google’s AI is coming up with its own encryption methods”