- Capping off the slew of updates it unveiled this year at VidCon, YouTube announced at a session on Saturday evening that it is rebuilding its Creator Studio on desktops and revamping comments with new machine learning technology.
- The all-new YouTube Creator Studio — which the company is renaming YouTube Studio — will still feature a suite of channel management tools aimed to make creators’ lives easier.
- YouTube says it’s rebuilding the Studio with creator input, and is inviting interested parties to sign up for a beta test right here.
- YouTube said that updates to comments, including the ability for creators to bestow hearts and pin comments, are seeing great success.
- The technology will also parse through comments to look for common themes and topics, giving creators a sense of what viewers are talking about at a glance.
YouTube announced it is rebuilding its Creator Studio on desktops and revamping comments with new machine learning technology.
Continue reading “YouTube Adds Machine Learning To Comments, Rebuilds Its Desktop Creator Studio”