Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a science and a set of computational technologies that are inspired by—but typically operate quite differently from—the ways people use their nervous systems and bodies to sense, learn, reason, and take action. While the rate of progress in AI has been patchy and unpredictable, there have been significant advances since the field’s inception sixty years ago…
Toby Walsh, Professor Artificial Intelligence, University of NSW Sydney “There’s lots of AI already in our lives. You can already see it on your smartphone every time you use Siri, every time you ask a lexer a question, every time you actually use your satellite navigation. You are using one of these algorithms. You are using some AI that’s recognizing your speech, answering questions, giving you search results recommending books for you to buy on Amazon. They’re the beginnings of AI everywhere in our lives.”
Continue reading “The Artificial Intelligence Race: The AI Documentary”
- Home Technology Artificial Intelligence Defeats Human In Poker For First Time
- Now Artifical Intelligence has achieved a milestone of defeating humans in poker for the first time.
- The AI namely Libratus which is developed by Carnegie Mellon University with $1.7 million worth of chips against the popular and professional poker players in the world.
- “It was about half way through the challenge (with Libratus when) I knew we wouldn’t come back,” said Kim.
- AI has been a hot topic for years.
AI has been a hot topic for years. Artificial Intelligence simply means the theory and development of computer systems able to do work that usually requires human intelligence. Now Artifical Intelligence has achieved a milestone of defeating humans in poker for the first time.
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Defeats Human In Poker For First Time”
- Google’s AI Learns How To Code Machine Learning Software
- The Google Brain artificial intelligence research group has created a new machine learning system that can design machine-learning software.
- In their experiment, the researchers challenged their software to create machine learning systems.
- Short Bytes: A team of researchers at Google Brain AI research group has created an AI system that has designed its own machine learning software.
- The software that came up with these designs used the power of 800 GPUs.
A team of researchers at Google Brain AI research group has created an AI system that has designed its own machine learning software. The software that came up with these designs used the power of 800 GPUs
Continue reading “Google’s AI Learns How To Code Machine Learning Software — Bad News For Programmers?”
- It’s all about ‘style transfers’ in ‘Come Swim,’ her latest short film.
- Stewart and her team used style transfers to create some unusual, dream-like sequences in the film.
- Stewart’s paper, co-authored with special effects engineer Bhautik J Joshi and producer David Shapiro, was released through the online repository arXiv.
- At its core, the system relies on deep neural networks to identify the “content” of your photo and the “style” of another, blending them together into a completely new image.
- It details her use of a technique known as ‘style transfers’ for select scenes in Come Swim , a short film that will be shown at Sundance and marks her directorial debut.
Kristen Stewart, best known for her role as Bella in the Twilight saga, has co-authored a paper on machine learning. It details her use of a technique known as…
Continue reading “Kristen Stewart co-wrote a paper on machine learning”
- INDIEGOGO INTRODUCES FIRST AI SUITCASE
- INDIEGOGO AI SUITCASE IS YOUR PERSONAL SLAVE
- INDIEGOGO AI SUITCASE IS THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL BUDDY
- Using your smartphone, Travelmate integrates to accomplish tasks that no other suitcase can do.
- As you see from this Indiegogo campaign, Travelmate isn’t just a suitcase.
Travelling is fun and all but we can all agree there are some stressful parts to it. Rushing around from cars to trains and plane’s is hard enough on its own but we also have to do all that with a heavy suitcase in tow. This situation is why one Indiegogo campaign is gaining steam with their new AI suitcase.
Continue reading “Indiegogo Designed AI Suitcase”
- Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App .
- You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles .
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #468,850 Paid in Kindle Store ( See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store )
Sorry, we just need to make sure you’re not a robot. For best results, please make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
Continue reading “Robot Check”
- How We Are Using Data Science To Personalize Education
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- 22 data experts share their predictions for 2016
- The world has lost one of its greatest minds in science.
- Obama Wants Companies To Disclose Pay Data – More work for data solution vendors, data scientists and attorneys
Starred articles are candidates for the picture of the week. A comprehensive list of all past resources is found here. We are in the process of automatically c…
Continue reading “34 External Machine Learning Resources and Related Articles”