- The London startup is using AI to brew beer
- Update: We misreported that IntelligentX’s AI is powered by IBM Watson.
- The company actually uses its own machine learning algorithm; we’ve now updated our story to reflect that.
- A startup in London has finally figured a genuinely useful application: brewing quality beers.
- Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail.
Read the full article, click here.
@nigelwalsh: “Proof #London still has the edge! – This startup is using #AI to brew beer via @thenextweb”
IntelligentX receives customer feedback on its basic beers via a Messenger chatbot and sends it to its AI to improve its recipes.
This London startup is using AI to brew beer