- The market for bot applications is huge and will parallel the pool of users already using chat as a channel to interact with friends and family.
- Just about every venture firm and corporation is trying to wrap their heads around where they can leverage bots and how to plan a bot strategy.
- The idea behind bots dates back to Alan Turing ‘s early research on computing machinery and intelligence in the 1950s.
- Saving the consumer time is just one of the compelling use cases of bots.
- The future is not just one of building standalone bots or bots on platforms.
Are bots your new best friend?
Continue reading “An overview of the bot landscape”
- You probably found the page because one of our subscribers used MailChimp to send you an email campaign, and you traced a link in the email back to investigate.
- We send more than 1 billion emails every day, and we help our customers comply with spam laws and best practices so they can get their campaigns into their subscribers’ inboxes.
- MailChimp is an email-marketing service that serves more than 12 million companies of all shapes and sizes, from all over the world.
- MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group.
- About / MCSV
Read the full article, click here.
@sbmeunier: “#MachineLearning is hot – What is it & what are the opportunities for finserv?
Clever banking with artificial intelligence