- The company, which has the eerie name of Soul Machines, has created a virtual chatbot that can not only portray human emotion, but also read human facial expressions.
- Soul Machines call this the avatar’s ’emotional intelligence’ or EI, which allows bots like Nadia to connect with people on a more subtle emotional level.
- The brain behind Nadia is Mark Sagar, professor at the University of Auckland and CEO of Soul Machines.
- Nadia, who is voiced by none other than the amazingly talented Cate Blanchett, was developed for the Australian government to improve services for people with disabilities.
- Nadia was created to fix all that and make a more human service available anytime and anywhere.
A new chatbot from Soul Machines is not only incredibly life-like but it can also read people’s emotions through tone and facial expressions.
Continue reading “Meet Nadia, the scarily ‘human’ chatbot who can read your emotions”