- It should be points out that the U.N. Special Rapporteurs on Friday 24 June 2016 called for the immediate release of imprisoned musicians and filmmakers in Iran.
- Assist us in our campaign for freedom, democracy and human rights
- The two brothers staged a hunger strike in protest and demanded that they be together.”
- A close relative of these two prisoners said: “Last night, Mehdi was forcibly transferred to ward 8 and Hossein is still in ward 7 of Evin prison.
- Evin prison officials, following a verbal argument between the two brothers with the prosecutor overseeing the prison, separated them to punish and put pressure on them.
today=new Date(); date=today.getDate(); month=today.getMonth()+1; year=today.getFullYear(); var dayName=new Array(7)
dayName=”Sunday”; dayName=”Monday”; dayName=”Tuesday”; dayName=”Wednesday”; dayName=”Thursday”; dayName=”Friday”; dayName=”Saturday”; day = today.getDay();
if (date==1) suffix=(“st”); else if (date==2) suffix=(“nd”); else if (date==3) suffix=(“rd”); else if (date==21) suffix=(“st”); else if (date==22) suffix=(“nd”); else if (date==23) suffix=(“rd”); else if (date==31) suffix=(“st”); else suffix=(“th”); month=today.getMonth()+1;
if (month==1) monthName=(“January”); else if (month==2) monthName=(“February”); else if (month==3) monthName=(“March”); else if (month==4) monthName=(“April”); else if (month==5) monthName=(“May”); else if (month==6) monthName=(“June”); else if (month==7) monthName=(“July”); else if (month==8) monthName=(“August”); else if (month==9) monthName=(“September”); else if (month==10) monthName=(“October”); else if (month==11) monthName=(“November”); else monthName=(“December”);
document.write (dayName[day] + ” ” + date + suffix + ” ” + monthName + ” ” + year);
Continue reading “NCRI”
- The chip giant is betting that machine learning is going to be a big deal in the data center.
- “There is far more data being given off by these machines than people can possibly sift through,” Waxman said.
- The chip giant isn’t actually saying how much it is paying, but a source with knowledge of the deal said it is valued at around $408 million.
- “There’s always a next wave,” Waxman said, noting that corporate computing has already gone from mainframes to client-server and now on to cloud computing. “
- Intel is snapping up deep learning startup Nervana Systems in a huge bet that artificial intelligence represents the next big shift inside corporate data centers.
Read the full article, click here.
@Recode: “Intel is paying at least $350 million to buy deep-learning startup Nervana Systems”
The chip giant is betting that machine learning is going to be a big deal in the data center.
Intel is paying more than $400 million to buy deep-learning startup Nervana Systems
- Microsoft improves programming flexibility of its AI toolkit
- Earlier this year, Microsoft made its open source Computational Network Toolkit (CNTK), a tool used to speed up advances in artificial intelligence, available on GitHub .
- We will continue working with the community to help advance CNTK, including the addition of more popular programming languages like Python.
- CNTK 1.5 includes a revamped I/O architecture, including more flexible readers for text and speech, making it easier to input popular formats into the toolkit for deep learning training.
- Today, with CNTK 1.5, we are adding significant language enhancements, an expanded toolbox of features, and improved readers for text and speech.
Read the full article, click here.
@MSFTnews: “Microsoft improves programming flexibility of its #AI toolkit”
The Microsoft Research blog shares stories of collaborations with computer scientists at academic and scientific institutions to advance technical innovations in computing, as well as related events, scholarships, and fellowships.
Microsoft improves programming flexibility of its AI toolkit