- The complete report, available here, covers how businesses are using machine learning and deep learning, differentiating between AI, machine learning and deep learning, what it takes to get started, software tools for AI and more.
- There are three exemplary members of the AI software stack available as deep learning frameworks: Caffe, MXNet and TensorFlow.
- • MXNet, jointly developed by collaborators from multiple universities and companies, is a lightweight, portable and flexible deep learning framework designed for both efficiency and flexibility.
- Enterprise software tools for AI also includes NVIDIA DIGITS , which puts the power of deep learning into the hands of engineers and data scientists.
- DIGITS simplifies common deep learning tasks such as managing data, designing and training neural networks on multi-GPU systems, monitoring performance in real time with advanced visualizations, and selecting the best performing model.
There are three exemplary members of the AI software stack available as deep learning frameworks. This post explores software options for AI.
Continue reading “Enterprise Software Tools for AI”