- In a nutshell: keras-rl makes it really easy to run state-of-the-art deep reinforcement learning algorithms, uses Keras and Theano and TensorFlow and was built with OpenAI Gym in mind.
- keras-rl implements some state-of-the art deep reinforcement learning algorithms in Python and seamlessly integrates with the deep learning library Keras .
- You can extend keras-rl according to your own needs.
- The repo provides some weights that were obtained by running (at least some) of the examples that are included in keras-rl .
- Keras-rl works with OpenAI Gym out of the box.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “Deep #ReinforcementLearning for #Keras: state-of-the art #DeepLearning in #Python”
keras-rl – Deep Reinforcement Learning for Keras.