- But with the steady march of digital, these deals can include anything from app sponsorship to VR. Over the next two sandboxes, we will examine where brand partnerships…
- Brand partnerships used to be straightforward for musicians.
- September 27, 2016 : Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence
- “Our Flow Machines software learns music styles from a huge database of songs.
- In part two of sandbox’s investigation into bands, brands and digital marketing, we look at the role that labels can play in securing the right partnership deals, as well as looking at some of the best and worst brand marriages.
Sony CSL Research Laboratory has been experimenting with songs composed by artificial intelligence rather than human songwriters.
Continue reading “September 27, 2016:Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence”