- Home Business Analytics Cheatsheet – Python & R codes for common Machine Learning Algorithms
- Today’s cheat sheet aims to change a few Data Darby’s to machine learning advocates.
- If you like what you just read & want to continue your analytics learning, subscribe to our emails , follow us on twitter or join our Facebook Group
- Can I simply just say what a comfort to uncover somebody that actually understands what they are discussing on the net.
- Keep the cheat sheet handy when you work on data sets.
Cheat sheet on machine learning algorithms in Python & R. Includes codes on decision trees, random forest, gradient boost, kmeans, knn etc
Continue reading “Cheatsheet”
- Discuss: How AI could help save the humble sea cow
- The same AI approach could be used to track other threatened populations, ensuring that sea cows will have some playmates.
- Google puts repeatedly dangerous websites on notice
- Using the open-source TensorFlow software, researcher Amanda Hodgson of Murdoch University and her team built a detector to find sea cows in the photos, Gordon said.
- Google’s neural network software is being used to scan thousands of photos to detect the cute mammals threatened by extinction.
Google’s neural network software is being used to scan thousands of photos to detect the cute mammals threatened by extinction.
Continue reading “How AI could help save the humble sea cow”
- “Telling a story is one of the best ways we have of coming up with new ideas, and also of learning about each other and our world.”
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Richard Branson
Highlights of the inaugural O’Reilly artificial intelligence conference.
Continue reading “12 Observations About Artificial Intelligence From The O’Reilly AI Conference”
- The London startup is using AI to brew beer
- Update: We misreported that IntelligentX’s AI is powered by IBM Watson.
- The company actually uses its own machine learning algorithm; we’ve now updated our story to reflect that.
- A startup in London has finally figured a genuinely useful application: brewing quality beers.
- Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail.
Read the full article, click here.
@nigelwalsh: “Proof #London still has the edge! – This startup is using #AI to brew beer via @thenextweb”
IntelligentX receives customer feedback on its basic beers via a Messenger chatbot and sends it to its AI to improve its recipes.
This London startup is using AI to brew beer