- We expect to see some new elements of technology such as machine learning and deep learning make their way into our thinking about IT architectures.
- Data Protection Overview Data Backup and Protection Storage Data Backup and Protection Software Data Protection Suites Cloud Backup and Protection Copy Data Management
- We expect 2017 to be the year when enterprises realize that not all clouds are equal.
- In 2017, as multi-cloud enterprise IT designs become more commonplace, the need to protect that data in SaaS systems or across multiple on and off-premises clouds will become critical.
- One of the most significant gaps is how to protect data in the cloud era.
As we approached the end of 2016, I reflected on the storage trend predictions we identified – Containers, 2-Tier Storage, Cloud Portfolio Management, New Media technologies and IT Skills focused on Cloud-native development.
Continue reading “The New Media Evolution, Memory-Centric Architectures and Deep Learning: 2017 Predictions from the CTO”