- This is a pure Tensorflow implementation of Deep Photo Styletransfer, the torch implementation could be found here
This implementation support L-BFGS-B (which is what the original authors used) and Adam in case the ScipyOptimizerInterface incompatible when Tensorflow upgrades to higher version.
- is to generate segmented intermediate result like torch file neuralstyle_seg.
- uses this intermediate result to generate final result like torch file deepmatting_seg.
- Run to see a list of all options
This repository doesn’t offer image segmentation script and simply use the segmentation image from the torch version.
- Here are more results from tensorflow algorithm (from left to right are input, style, torch results and tensorflow results)
If you find this code useful for your research, please cite:
Feel free to contact me if there is any question (Yang Liu firstname.lastname@example.org).
deep-photo-styletransfer-tf – Tensorflow (Python API) implementation of Deep Photo Style Transfer
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the world.
- The week’s top Machine Learning stories, including machine learning for heart diagnoses, autonomous vehicles, and writing other AI agents!
- That’s why we created This Week in Machine Learning!
- Never miss a story from Udacity Inc , when you sign up for Medium.
- Each week we publish a curated list of Machine Learning stories as a resource to help you keep pace with all these exciting developments.
This week’s top Machine Learning stories, including machine learning for heart diagnoses, autonomous vehicles, and writing other AI agents! Machine Learning is one of the most exciting fields in the…
Continue reading “This Week in Machine Learning, 20 January 2017 – Udacity Inc – Medium”
- Kristen Stewart is quickly becoming one of my favorite people.
- The Video Captures What the World Looks Like Through Prisma This Video Captures What the World Looks Like Through Prisma This Video Captures What the World Looks Likeâ ¦
- Stewart is gearing up to debut her directorial debut, a 17-minute short film called Come Swim , which was inspired by a painting Stewart had previously completed.
- Stewart, along with her filmâ s producer and an engineer, drafted a three-page research paper, called â Bringing Impressionism to Life with Neural Style Transfer in Come Swim .â Itâ s mainly a case study in how to apply style transfer to film, but itâ s still pretty great to see Stewartâ s work applied to AI development.
- ABC Orders SciFi Pilot That Rips Off a South Park Episode
Kristen Stewart is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. She’s gone from Twilight to indie darling, picking some amazing films that show us she has way more talent than Bella Swan gave her credit for. And now, she’s a scientist.
Continue reading “Kristen Stewart Co-Authored Research Paper About Artificial Intelligence”
- But with the steady march of digital, these deals can include anything from app sponsorship to VR. Over the next two sandboxes, we will examine where brand partnerships…
- Brand partnerships used to be straightforward for musicians.
- September 27, 2016 : Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence
- “Our Flow Machines software learns music styles from a huge database of songs.
- In part two of sandbox’s investigation into bands, brands and digital marketing, we look at the role that labels can play in securing the right partnership deals, as well as looking at some of the best and worst brand marriages.
Sony CSL Research Laboratory has been experimenting with songs composed by artificial intelligence rather than human songwriters.
Continue reading “September 27, 2016:Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence”
- As an example, the post embeds Daddy’s Car , an AI-composed song that’s meant to follow the musical style of The Beatles.
- The post provides another example, The Ballad of Mr. Shadow , which is composed by artificial intelligence in the style of Irving Berlin, Duke Ellington, George Gershwin, and Cole Porter.
- There’s no question that this work can lead to new modes of access to music, interaction with sound, and human interaction, as Sony’s site says.
- After “exploiting unique combinations of style transfer, optimization and interaction techniques, it can compose in any style,” the post reads.
- It’s a question we’ll likely not know the answer to for a number of years, but there’s no doubt that artificial intelligence has the potential to disrupt the music industry forever.
The team’s Flow Machines project successfully created entire pop songs composed by artificial intelligence, after learning musical styles from a database.
Continue reading “Sony Composes Music With Artificial Intelligence”
- Artificial Intelligence Has Written A Beatles-style Pop Hit
- “Daddy’s Car” is the first entire pop song composed by artificial intelligence.
- © Artificial Intelligence Has Written A Beatles-style Pop Hit – Electronic Beats
- Hmmm, if there are two words that have always gone good together, it’s definitely “music” and “optimization.
- 9 Music Videos Using Tachyons+ To Bend Realities
Did someone just say, “the singularity”, or did we just hear the first song ever composed entirely by artificial intelligence? In the words of the developers, “Flow Machines software learns music styles from a huge database of songs. Then, exploiting unique combinations of style transfer, optimization and interaction techniques, it can compose in any style.” Hmmm, if there are two words that have always gone good together, it’s definitely “music” and “optimization.” We wonder whether techno musicians will give up their infatuation with the future now…
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Has Written A Beatles-style Pop Hit”
- ” Imagine your vacation photos rendered in the style of Pablo Picasso, or Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa painted in the style of Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
- For more examples of both static and video style transfer, as well as a near real-time style transfer “mirror,” (!) see Kogan’s website .
- For a few visual explanations of how deep learning works, check out ” Unveiling the Hidden Layers of Deep Learning. “
- The first renders the video in the style of Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
- Style is such an abstract concept to us, which is what makes algorithms inferring it so interesting, even when it’s not aesthetically pleasing.
Read the full article, click here.
@sciam: “Visuals provide an engaging entry point to the world of deep machine learning”
From hallucinogenic-like DeepDream composites to mesmerizing style-transfer videos, visuals provide an engaging entry point to the world of machine learning
Neural Networks for Artists