- It’s all about ‘style transfers’ in ‘Come Swim,’ her latest short film.
- Stewart and her team used style transfers to create some unusual, dream-like sequences in the film.
- Stewart’s paper, co-authored with special effects engineer Bhautik J Joshi and producer David Shapiro, was released through the online repository arXiv.
- At its core, the system relies on deep neural networks to identify the “content” of your photo and the “style” of another, blending them together into a completely new image.
- It details her use of a technique known as ‘style transfers’ for select scenes in Come Swim , a short film that will be shown at Sundance and marks her directorial debut.
Kristen Stewart, best known for her role as Bella in the Twilight saga, has co-authored a paper on machine learning. It details her use of a technique known as…
Continue reading “Kristen Stewart co-wrote a paper on machine learning”